Develop for approval by the board a comprehensive and sustainable budget with five- year plans for the business in line with the business strategy.
· Manage the business operational and Capex expenditure through the implementation of sound financial management and corporate governance policies;
· Monthly Financial and management accounts, variance reports - ensure accuracy and integrity of the monthly financial accounts.
· Finalise year-end figures for annual financial statements and auditing purposes.
· Continuous interrogation of the functionality of financial systems controls and accuracy including internal and external audits.
· Cost calculations, analysis recommendations for savings and optimisation different product lines vs business strategy.
· Monthly stock valuations – ensure that stock is valued accurately in financial management system and accurate variance reports are provided.
· Produce monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations to audit file level of detail and accuracy
· Provide accurate rolling 3-month sales, revenue forecasts and variance reports.
· Implement and manage total assets, inventory, consumables stock coding, allocation, cost reconciliation system.
· Manage a structured ledger by production phases incorporating cost codes for all direct and indirect allocations.
· Manage integrated application of PASTEL system across budgets, payroll, inventory, accounting functionalities for accuracy and efficiency.
· Ensure positive cash-flow optimisation vs plan and apply firm controls to all expenditure controls.
· Manage all costs related to the establishment of new business lines and the optimising of the existing business lines.
· Ensure that the business activities achieve best value for shareholders; optimize shareholder value.
· Maximise financial returns in line with the business strategy.
- B Comm Accounting / Financial Management
- Minimum of 5-10 years-experience in business management at a management level in an Agri- related company as at least a junior management accountant.
Experience in a manufacturing, production-related organisation
For comprehensive job description, please send CV to email@example.com