A dynamic industry organization, Fresh Produce Exporters Forum, runs a number of initiatives to bring about transformation in the fresh fruit export industry. This Graduate Internship Programme places high calibre graduates in junior commercial The FPEF Graduate Internship Program places high calibre graduates in junior commercial, logistics and technical (post-harvest quality management) roles at various South African fruit export companies for one year at various South African fruit export companies for one year, potentially leading to long term career opportunities. The aim of this programme is to integrate a growing group of talented black individuals into the commercial heart of the industry. This is your opportunity to enter the dynamic, fast-growing and competitive world of international fruit sales and marketing!
- Plan and coordinate relevant administrative, logistical and operational matters.
- Plan, lead and coordinate managerial functions as defined by the company.
- Process and organise information.
- Ensure effective communication and administration in a complex supply chain.
- The variety of responsibilities will develop together with the intern’s skills levels.
- BSc degree or BCom degree in: Marketing / Logistics / Agricultural Economics / Agriculture / Food Science
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proficiency in Afrikaans will be advantageous.
- High degree of computer literacy.
- Collect, organise and critically analyse information.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-confident and strong negotiation skills.
- Collaborative teamwork and leadership skills.
- Ambitious, self-motivated and results-driven.
- Problem-solver able to perform well under pressure.
- Integrity, sound ethics and high standards for self and others.
- Applicants must be under the age of 30.
The respective organisations undertake to provide mentorship and market-related remuneration as applicable to interns.
To apply - Apply on-line
Inquiries: Majella van der Arend: firstname.lastname@example.org