An agri-business that specialises in the growing, packing and marketing of apples and pears to
retailers, traders and wholesalers around the globe is looking for a Quality Assurance Supervisor - Fruit Receiving.
They are looking for a self-disciplined, independent individual who is focused on producing high quality, detailed work within a team environment. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be based at a packing operation, part of their Packing Division, in the Grabouw area.
• Manage the fruit quality processes with regards to fruit receiving and storage processes.
• Collect and interpret fruit quality data and report deviations.
• Review fruit quality data and report on relevant trends.
• Oversee and ensure compliance to quality and food safety standards, including BRC.
• Supervise a small team of quality control personnel.
• Tertiary qualification in Fruit technology or related field.
• Driver’s license and own transport
• Previous work experience in post-harvest fruit handling or fruit production environment will be
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Effective communication and computer skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online with your CV and personalised message.