An agri-business that specialises in the growing, packing and marketing of apples and pears to
retailers, traders and wholesalers around the globe is looking for a Supply Planner..
The company has an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic, detail orientated and driven individual in their Marketing team as a Supply Planner based in Somerset West with scheduled travel between the various sites in Grabouw. You will be tasked with the co-ordinating, updating and communicating of the operations plan to relevant stakeholders to facilitate the effective execution of the sales plan.
• Update the operations plan regularly with new and changing production data
• Collaboration with pack house logistics, quality, and production managers to ensure optimal
fruit storage plan
• Regular review of operations plan to accommodate capacity constraints and ensure
alignments with sales plan
• Monitor and evaluate deviations from the operations plan and facilitate corrective action
• BCom Logistics / Industrial Engineering or similar qualification with at least 1 years’
relevant working experience
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• Strong attention to details
• Strong computer skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online with your CV and personalised message.