An agri-business that specialises in the growing, packing and marketing of apples and pears to
retailers, traders and wholesalers around the globe is looking for a Technical Admin Clerk..
The company has a career opportunity based at their Marketing Office in Somerset West. The successful candidate contributes to departmental responsibilities in sharing packing specifications, compiling, and sharing client due diligence documentation and capturing quality related feedback from clients abroad to be incorporated in producer payments. This position will report to the Product Manager.
They are looking for a detail-orientated team player who has a strong administration focus and ability to work independently and accurately. The successful candidate will be an office-based member of al team spending a lot of time at the packing facilities and should thus be able to offer telephonic and practical assistance based on effective and positive relationships with others.
The main responsibilities include the following:
• Perform document control and issue Packing and Quality specifications within a formal system
• Check and sign off packhouse draft carton and bag labels against client requirements
• Issue quality related arrival feedback to packhouses and capture findings on QX
• Maintain valid accreditation certificates on network and client specific portals
• Share compliance details and residue reports as per client request
• Provide assistance with ad hoc tasks
• Grade 12
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in a technical administrative position. Produce export background beneficial.
• Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel Skills
• Knowledge of QX beneficial
• Bilingual (Afrikaans and English)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online with your CV and personalised message.